CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

#5

UGGGHHH! I ran out of time and didn't post yesterday.

So there will be 2 today.

Yesterday I was thankful for my talents.

When I was younger I didn't think I had any, my talents were not tangible. My sisters all played instruments and sang beautifully and I was good with people. That is not really a talent you can bring to a talent show.

Now as I get older my talents are expanding and I am working hard on developing them. I am still good with people and children. But now I can sew, a talent that I am working on and love.

I'll post the latest project in another blog entry. It will be soon.

1 comment:

Christy said...

No musical talent? I think not. You were probably the best primary chorister our ward has ever had. I know...you replaced me. Thank goodness it wasn't the other way around!