CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sunbeams

Sunday was Anya's first official Sunbeam day. She was doing great until she had to go to class. "Class" to her had always been a fanciful place where adults go. I think is is somewhere near "work". She went to class and cried throught he whole thing. At least that's what Sis. Hawkins said. What is even worse is there are only 2children in the class, Evan and Anya. She pulled her chair near the door and whimpered the whole time. Luckily I am in the Primary Presidency and since Sis. Hawkins is also the pianist I sat with her class. I got up for one minute and the water works started again. Her best friend Gwen is having a hard time in Nursery because Anya isn't there. We make sure we do lots of playdates. Hopefully next week will be better.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my, I can still picture Sean as a Sunbeam. I didn't like my first day in Sunbeams either - I was substitute teaching for Sean's class. One of the girls asked me why I was there, where her teacher was, and proceeded to tell me that HER teacher was PRETTY! Oh, Enya, it does get better, hang in there!

Christy said...

Oops, sorry Anya!

The Mansfields said...

Good luck Sunday Anya!
This Sunday will be Carter's first time in sunbeam's! Keep your fingers crossed!