CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2014

My brush with famedom

I know I said I wouldn't catch up but I have been looking through photos on my computer lately and there are so many things I don't want to forget.  Frankly, I lied.

The first being my awesome trip to NYC with my friend Jen. It went completely wrong the entire time but we had a blast and it was totally worth it. We headed up and first of all it rained, we went to lunch and decided to try french food. We sat outside because the temperature was nice, it was covered, we stayed dry. Until Jen spilled her drink all over, but that is besides the point. When I sat down I glanced behind me and noticed the woman sitting behind me looked a lot like Melanie Griffith, well I'm in NYC it could be anyone. So we ordered lunch, I tried pate, which tastes like cat food. (not that I have ever tried cat food!) And the longer Jen and I sat and enjoyed our lunch the more we realized the table behind us was Melanie Griffith and her friend Goldie Hawn. We tried to play it cool and I didn't go up to them and say how awesome they are. But I did take some ridiculous stalker photos.

Pardon my wet, frizzy hair. And my trying to look natural face. Great day with a great friend and I am glad that we were able to get away. I hate that all my best friends live in different states scattered throughout the USA.


No comments: