CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

The joys of being a housewife


I have learned that I really do love being a housewife. I enjoy the challenge of stretching our money and keeping a clean house and cooking meals. I found chicken on sale for .49 a lb and apparently someone took a picture of me preparing it to freeze. My huge freezer is almost full. My food storage is quite complete also. Conversation with Anya the other day:
Me: Anya do you want your hot do whole or cut into circles with a toothpick?
Anya: I want it on hot dog bread(roll).
Me: We don't have any
Anya: Yes we do.
Me: No we don't
Anya: Yes we do it's in the basement
Me: No we don't we used up all the hot dog buns
Anya: Mom we have everything in the basement!

I am actually quite proud that she thinks that!

1 comment:

melanee said...

Thanks my girl. Very proud of how you can stretch a dollar.