CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Farm Fair

Last night we decided to get out of the house and enjoy the County's farm fair. It is held about 15 min. away from our house in a big park. Of course we forgot the camera!
Best part for me: The Prime rib sandwich, no really it was worth the $7.00. Also the library brought in a ventriloquist act. We didn't catch much but what we saw was great!

Best part for Ed: I don't know I liked it all ( typical answer from him)

Best part for Anya: The pony ride. She used her allowance to ride a horse, it is something she has been dying to do for about a year now. I also liked watching the bigger kids race the horses. Oh and cotton candy Mom, that was great it was pink and strawberry and on a stick!

Best part for Kevin: He won't really tell me, he just keeps saying best part. So I will put what I think he enjoyed the most. He really liked watching the hotdog pig races. If you ever get a chance to see them they are so cute. I know I have seen them in CT before. Also the tractors and he used some of his birthday money to ride a pony too. He was also a huge fan of the cotton candy! I also think he loved the farmer for a day kid section. He loved to drive the tractors through the corn and wheat.

I love farm fairs. They are so cute and fun! The animals and the atmosphere is so wonderful. It was a great night out. Bridgewater is still better, way less people but this was pretty comparable.

Sorry for the no pictures. In the rush to get Kevin up from his nap, snacks, diapers, etc. I didn't even think to grab the camera. Fun evening over all!

No comments: