CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag

I forgot I was tagged by my friend Jess:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1~Taking mid term for my Jr. year of high school
2-Enjoying that all my friends had their licenses. Not me

3~ Having lots of dates
4~Working at Cheshire Convalescent Center
5~ How much do you really do in high school?!
5 Things on my "To Do" list today...
1~ Work out
2~Volunteer at Moms Morning Out (done)
3~ Dishes (done)
4~ Make dinner (done, chicken pot pie)
5~ Get lye for soap making tomorrow
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1~ Chocolate
2~Fruit
3~ Cookies
4~ Fruit leather
5~Popcorn
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...

1~ Buy a really lovely house
2~ Go on a fun family vacation
3~ Buy Mom a new house
4~ Buy Ed the car he wants( that may take my million right there)
5~ Put some in my retirement fund.
5 Places Iv Lived...
1~ Waterbury, CT
2~ Cheshire, CT
3~ an apartment in Cheshire, CT
4~ Navarre, FL
5~Southern, NJ
5 Jobs I've had....


1~ Teen Babysitting Jobs
2~ Food service at Cheshire Convalescent Center
3~ Receptionist at Cheshire Convalescent Center
4~ Children's Discovery Center
5~ Others but my Fav. it Mom.
5 people I Tag.....

1~Who ever wants to do it.
2~
3~
4~
5~

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: