CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kevin update

Little man is now almost 16 months. I swear he does way more than Anya did at this age. He still says next to nothing. His words include
Papa (apa)
Anya (ada)
Look out below
bye bye
Hi
very occasionally Mom (not Mama, or Mommy just Mom)

He has over 20 signs now so he is communicating wonderfully, although it makes it hard for people other than me to understand him. Ed still has no idea what he is saying. We are doing cloth diapers pretty much 100% of the time and the rashes are almost gone. I am totally loving them so far. And they are not bad to wash either.

He thinks the world is hysterical. EVERYTHING is funny. It is not always a good thing! He loves anything with an engine or wheels and loves musical instruments now to. He also love to dance. Any music; commercials, in stores, the background music for Tim Gunn's guide to style is his personal favorite.
He is such a joy and I love having him. If you ask Ed, Kevin loves having me too.

1 comment:

melanee said...

That's my Kevin. I love "talking" on the phone with him.