CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just a day in the life

I have had a lot of concerns for Anya and her attention span lately. I realized that I had totally forgotten her 4 yr. physical so she had it 2 months late. I spoke to the Dr. about my concerns and she suggested we put her in gymnastics. She said that with her petite stature, 5% weight and 20% height,and energy that she would probably have great success with it. She said if that didn't work to try karate and if that didn't work have her evaluated for ADD. I am so glad that I saw a Dr. who didn't just jump to conclusions and want to medicate her. I feel much better that all she really needs is an outlet for her energy and something to focus on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had some similar concerns with Emma, maybe dance or gymnastics would be good for her too.