CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Funny things Anya said this weekend


On Friday night we decided to treat ourselves and go to The Cheesecake Factory. We go out to eat at least twice a month so Anya is well versed in her restaraunts. Her favorites are Cracker Barlin (Cracker Barrell) and my friend's house(Friendly's) We told her we were going to TCF and she says,"I don't like cheese on my cake" Ed and I laughed. She later learned that she loves cheese in her cake!
We were in the car talking about cars or something like that. I noted that I think a single cab small truck would be a perfect first car for a child, joking I commented that we should save Ed's '91 Dodge for her. From the backseat comes an opinionated, " I don't want a Dodge!" Ed was so proud at that moment. Neither did he but we couldn't beat the price.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the things kids say...Too cute!