CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by Crystal but I just haven't gotten around to it until today.

My book is The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason

Here are the rules:
*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people.

"It's not up there," Charlie was saying. "Hurry up!" I said."They're coming." Suddenly a voice rose from the darkness behind me.

I don't tag anyone in particular. If you want to do it then do it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi! Cute blog!

Bummer, I just took back a whole bunch of books that I was reading to the library this morning.

I do have Abbie's Magic Pony Carousel book nearby but its not enough pages.

(I just reviewed my comments this morning and I found your comment from a couple of weeks ago...Hope you weren't thinking I was a snob or something.)