CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

First shopping trip

Today is the 1st shopping trip with 2 kids since I have had 2. We were hunting for great boots. We found them!



And this is what the kids looked like after...

Anya was not cooperating and quite grumpy, her "tummy still hurts" But she is fine when she wants brownies or fruit snacks! My Dad used to call it the 2:30 miracle cure(that's when school got out) Well at least I got great boots!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Those boots are awesome! The first trip is always a milestone. You are functional and can do anything...once again. :)) Yeah!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

So what "gifts" did the kids get to keep them shopping until the boots were found?

Leah said...

Actually, Anya got a cranberry sierra mist, which I actually wanted and Kevin just slept.
Leah

Alissa said...

Kohl LOVES the boots. I had it up and he walked in and said, "OHHH, cute boots!" he loves the pictures. He still talks about Anya. I can't belive how much Kevin looks like you. At least one of them does!

Unknown said...

Two is tough. I didn't cry when my mom left after Ellie was born, but I bawled my eyes out when she left after Emma.

Jen said...

Great Boots. Ethan still gets grumpy after a shopping trip.

memosa said...

Leah, Great Job! I am at the point when I go out that people point and stare! The other day, I put Lucy and Brian in the double stroller and I went to pick Sarah up at school. Me and my hugh preggo belly pushing two kids and one following......I realy want to get a t-shirt made. Keep up the good work!