CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dear Papa

Dear Papa,
We have decided to write you a letter to tell you that we miss you. We are sick of pasta and pizza and wish you would come back so Mama would cook again. The house is so trashed Anya can't play anywhere but right on top of me. Please come home so she'll clean up. We finally have clean clothes, only because Anya was out of underwear. I (Kevin) can't sleep because the t.v. is always on some dumb reality show every night. Deep down inside we miss the background noise of your dumb car and truck shows. I (Anya) am whiny all the time because Mama spends all her time feeding Kevin and I have to watch cartoons. Although today I discovered Snorks! Do you remember that show? We can't wait until Wednesday when we get you from Texas. We miss you and love you.
Your children
P.S. Mama also no longer goes to bed at a reasonable hour.

No comments: