CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Anya's 3rd birthday

Sept. 20th Anya turned 3. Let me recap a few things for those who have not met her. Anya was born while I was evacuated for hurricane Ivan. She has been the hurricane in my life. I have never met a child with more personality and spunk. She keeps me on my toes. She may look like the clone of my husband but according to my family she has my personality, look out world.
We spent her birthday laying on the couch watching tv for 14 hours straight. I had a nasty stomach bug. I will spare you the details but lets just say all Anya ate that day was anything she could reach in the pantry, raisins and juicy juice in the box form. Luckily I had let her open her presents as they came in the mail. And Ed and I had given her her present on Sat.
She got a lollipop and a dress from G Grandma Webster. A box of clothes from my friend Rosa in FL the tights being her favorite, a trampoline from her parents and a thomas tent from her Grandpop and Grandma Lonegan.








Could you possibly have a luckier or more spoiled little girl?!



No comments: