CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A few thoughts

On this holiday weekend, almost 4th of July, I am here thinking......

1. I am so glad Ed is home, he was called out to fix a plane with 2 hrs notice. Luckily he was gone only a little over 24 hrs, location was drivable. However he has only slept a few hours.

2. I am so grateful for all the people in our history and present and future that serve our country in any way. I could not have all of the wonderful things I have if I didn't live here.

3. My family is really fantastic..... my house is completely trashed because for the past 3 days we have all been playing and having fun together.

All in all, I guess today I am just feeling very thankful for the things that I have in my life. Life is not always easy but it is an adventure all the same!

No comments: