CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just so you don't think I am hibernating

We haven't been doing much, I have winter problems, all I want to do is hibernate and get fat. I am always cold and tired.
That said, I hate it when people complain about the winter and they live in a place that gets cold. Seriously, if you can't hack it, MOVE!

Ok so we have been doing a lot of homework, t.v. watching, sleeping and eating.

Today is 42 degrees out and my kids are outside trying to shovel the ice from the yard so they can play. Tomorrow a balmy 50, look out jackets you might not go on tomorrow.

That is all, we are alive and well, I am just a little slow in the winter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, that's us too.

Mallory and Wendell said...

you're just a bear! That's all. :) And I think that's everyone, not just you.