CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas in CO

We went to Colorado over Christmas vacation to visit my sister Ashley and the rest of the Webster family. It is the first time ever, we have all been together, children, husbands, and Mom. It was A LOT of fun.

Lots of bonding, fight control, bro-in-law ski/snowboarding trip, and lots of laughter.

And I have realized I do not miss having a baby in my house!!!

MalMarlene
(she is doing TONS better than the last time I saw her! For full updates see websterlife.com)


Me

I don't have any of Ash, sorry!
Mallory took on the daring task of building a gingerbread house. The kids all volunteered to help and Mal so graciously accepted. I am amazed how well she wrangled them all with all that candy. The babies were all sleeping.
Christmas Eve we Skyped the CT crew! It was so nice to see everyone!! This is the 1st year I haven't been there.
Christmas Eve is not complete in the Florian family without lobsters, we eat them for brunch on Christmas morning. We found them in CO and they were unbelievably expensive so we got 2 to share with everyone. Side note: Mal is TERRIFIED of lobsters. Tegan was quite curious, I think it took everything Mal had to let her touch it. We all got a good laugh.

It was a balmy 45-50 degrees out the whole time we were there. With a house crowded with 10 adults and 6 children, the backyard was a nice escape. Lydia and Anya were fast friends, Kevin, ummm, not so much.

No comments: