CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

911

Over the past few months Anya was having trouble with a bully at school. I talked to the Mom and all the teachers and it slowed but didn't stop.
When we went to CT for Easter, Grandpop taught Anya to poke him in the eyes and kick him in the boy parts!

The other day I was eating dinner with the kids and I had a bite of food go down slow. It made me a little nervous and decided that I would talk to Anya about 911. I asked her when it was appropriate to call and she said when I was sick. I clarified sick as I couldn't talk or wake up and told her if there was a stranger in the house that was going to hurt her to call.

She then told me that she didn't need to call 911 for a stranger she could just poke him in the eyes and kick him in the boy parts.
Me: Anya sometimes strangers are grown ups and they are much bigger and stronger than you
Anya: Then I'll stand on a chair or the table
Me: Well Anya you can do that but first call 911 so the police will come
Anya: But we don't need the police, I already took care of it. I am a big sister I can take care of lots of things, even bad guys!



And just so you remember that I have a son too. Kevin is talking up a storm now. His manners are great and he is so good at saying Thank you and Your Welcome. My favorite thing he says right now, trains are not trains, he calls them... All Aboard, in a yelling conductor type voice!

3 comments:

melanee said...

That's my Anya!!!
You get them girl!!!

Cristy said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this! What a spunky girl, go Anya!

Eric and Carrie said...

I do believe Anya could take them if she wanted to! She is so funny! Cambree saw a picture of the two of them together in the bath the other day and said, "My Friend!" She remembers!