CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recent Knowledge

I have recently learned that I am the greatest Mom. If you want to be the greatest Mom this is all you have to do.

1. Stop by McDonald's once in a while to pick up a small fry as a treat
2. Make pancakes for dinner
3. Go to the library for new movies and books twice in one week instead of once
4. Go to the farmers market on Sat. morning
5. Stay up late watching a movie in Mom's bed on Fridays.

It's not that hard, and the payoff is great

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who knew? Sounds like a plan.

melanee said...

I always knew you were.

Christy said...

I think in order for me to be the greatest mom I would have to buy my kids cell phones with unlimited calling... NOT going to happen!

Maureen serrano said...

I'm taking notes . . . Thanks.