CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Primary 1st

Anya gave her first talk in Primary on Sept. 14th and I wanted to put it somewhere to make sure I would have it for a while.
In the scriptures people have always prayed. Moses prayed in the desert and saw the burning bush. Jonah prayed in a whale and was let out. Daniel prayed in a lions den and was saved. Jesus prayed in a garden to atone for ours sins. Joseph Smith prayed in a forest to find out what church was true and saw Heavenly Father and Joseph Smith. I pray at the table, in my living room, in my bedroom and in my car seat. I pray for all sorts of things but mostly that Heavenly Father will protect me from monsters. I know Heavenly Father hears my prayer no matter where I pry from or what I pray about. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That is a great talk Anya! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to hear it! Good job!

Sister Manger