CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2007

This weekend

This weekend I went to Time Out for Women and saw a friend that I haven't seen in a while. She told me if I want to join the blogging club, I have to pay my dues. Then I realized I hadn't written in a month. Wow am I lousy at this. An update on the kids. Kevin is huge he will be 3 months on the 20th and weighs a whopping 14 lbs. I say whopping because at 3 months Anya was 10.5 lbs. I call him my chubba chubba burning love. Kevin was blessed this weekend. I didn't take any pictures. I am an awsome Mom. I will take some next week and then you can see him in his little tux. Thanks Grandma! We went cosmic duckpin bowling on Sat. with Anya, I recommend it as a fun night. Marlene has a slideshow on www.websterlife.com. That is what happened this weekend. Besides the fact it is cold and lovely and I am loving fall that is what we are up to lately.

1 comment:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

It was so great to see the four generations of women be your family when the announcement was made at TOFW. Little Kevin is beautiful. His personality appears to be polar opposite to Anya. That will be good for you :-) Glad we were able to chat. Keep smiling.