CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feeling fall

This past weekend we went pumpkin picking at Johnson's Farm. It was a lot of fun. We did the hayride out to the field and picked pumpkins and gourds. Anya had a blast picking the gourds, just her size.







Then we went into the store to get some butternut squash, spaghetti squash and apples and of course apple cider donuts. They had this great antique tractor that you could sit on and of course Anya and her Papa wanted a turn.
Then we had to have a carving party. We invited our friends the Hames family over for shrimp scampi and pumpkin carving.


Friends and fall, it doesn't get much better than that.

3 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

I know most people can't stand the new cooler temperatures, but it finally feels and smells like fall. All of you look like you are having fun :-)

Alice said...

I am proud of you!!!!! If you want canning jars, I am the girl to see.
My youngest daughter the other day on the phone told me she was going to stat quilting, I did a flip, composed myself and said "Well dear, that sounds great." : > I know how your mom must feel.

Cute, cute pictures !!!

alice

Jen said...

YUMM will you share the scampi recipe?