CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh wow is me....

Pardon me while I wallow in my misery for a minute...........

I am ready for Ed to come home. I am tired, I have not cooked in 4 months and am quite sick of crappy food, or eggs, every night for dinner. I am done with yelling, fighting children, oh and I am done being pregnant. Not really I still have a while to go. I am tired and cranky and just want someone else to put my kids to bed without having to pay them.  Ok that is all. I will back update with pictures etc. soon. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, eggs for dinner every night! We totally do that too. It's the quickest cooking protien I know of. Take care Leah!

Mallory and Wendell said...

Just move to Idaho and you can have dinner with us! I know moving would be a lot more work, but ya know. Or you could live with mom! The kids don't need to go to school. it's alright. :) Only a couple more months! You can do it!

Laura said...

Wish we could be there to put those kids to bed for you...