CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

So much to catch up with...

But not today. I am still not quite feeling up to it. Getting there.
school starts this week so I have 5 weeks of house cleaning to catch up on and then I can update the blog. Although I will probably do it sooner. I can do it while we are Skyping Ed.

 So for now, off to make a semi-wholesome dinner(mac and cheese from a box anyone?) and to pack a backpack and lunchbox for the 1st day of all day school. She is not excited, "what about my family" she says. "When will I snuggle you?" I told her, "when you get home". I on the other hand am THRILLED!!! 8:30-4 you will be a blessed break from the one I butt heads with most of the time. I will miss waking up to clean-ish dishes.

No comments: