CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

produce bags

Those of you who know me know that I am a little environmentally friendly. I almost never get plastic bags at stores. I always have my reusable ones in the car or hanging on the garage door. If you know me well enough to come through my garage they have probably beaten you up at some point.
Anyway, I hate that I have to use plastic bags to get my produce. So I was super excited when Delia did her rainbow series and made these. These 3 are my version. Love them. They gray is huge and we use it for beach toys, it was Ed's old t-shirt. They green is mine and super light. The small one is one of Anya's old t-shirts that was gymboree and super cute and stained beyond repair, so I made into the cutest produce bag ever!!

Warning: they are not good for green beans, or cherries. That is all I have found so far.

No comments: