CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

The spring is almost over

The past 6 weeks have FLOWN by.............

We have been so busy, too busy.

I have come to the realization that my kids don't need lots of activities, they need time to play at home, with each other, or with friends. I need to slow down. I am hoping that summer will let us do that. Maybe I'll be more patient if I am not hurrying them everywhere?

On the agenda..........This weekend: Strawberry picking. Let the beginning of canning season begin. Yeah fresh fruit and veggis!!!


On a side note:

Have you ever tried to run numerous errands with 3 kids, nearly impossible. We miss you Papa. I miss your great chauffeur abilities, and the fact that I could run into a store without being a negligent parent.

No comments: