CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Look Mal!

Holidays are always exciting for us. We can't make plans until the very last minute because Ed never knows if he will have to work or not.

Therefore, I pack quickly and forget the camera!

Thanksgiving - We spent in CT with Grandpop and Grandma, Allison and Eileen.

Anya was a waterhorse the whole long weekend - she spent all the time she could swimming in the hot tub.

Kevin had a great time playing with all the animals ( 5 dogs and 2 cats) , helping pull down the apple tree and eating CAKE!



Tuesday night Ed's Grandmother passed away and we spent the weekend remebering her and attending her funeral. She lived a wonderful, full life and passed away at home after 94 years. Isabelle Anne Lonegan, thank you for your wondeful legacy.
I have a wonderful picture I will put here when I am on my computer and not Ed's!

1 comment:

Mallory and Wendell said...

Wow! I can't believe you actually wrote about Thanksgiving only a few days after! Congratulations! You're doing better than I am right now! :D