CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ed isn't home

Ed now works 2nd shift (3-11) It has actually worked out perfectly for us so far. We have dinner for lunch and he gets to spend more "quality" time with the kids too. We don't have much time together but it works out. For dinner I have been able to eat the things that no one in my family will eat except maybe Kevin, he is the only one who shows promise of liking veggies. Tonight I made this...

It was Uncle Ben's quick cook brown rice, zucchini, chopped spinach, Trader Joe's organic marinara, and some mozzarella cheese. Super easy, super healthy, super yummy!

2 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

If I come will you cook for me? I'm not in the cooking mood lately, but that sure looks good.

Leah said...

Of course, I really do like to cook, we'll just have to find someone to do the dishes:)