CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


Anya doesn't have a choice on what she is for Halloween yet. She gets to be whatever was on sale after Halloween last year, so she was a "scary" alligator who would not keep the hood on, everyone thought she was a dragon. (That was last year) Thank you Grandma Webster for the Dalmatian costume. Everyone thought I was so cute. I was also warm and toasty. Believe it or not this was the best picture from the night. Pathetic! I'll have to dress them back up and get a better one. The neighbor got the best one, but it is a Polaroid and that is not up loadable.

1 comment:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Hey you are better than me. I totally forgot my camera. My friend took one, but still waiting for it to be emailed. They sure are cute:-)